Are you looking to get a detailed review of your current website? With my website audits and reviews, I can take a deep dive into your website and give you tactical recommendations to help increase bookings.
Starting from scratch, I’ll carefully go over major key elements of your website like SEO friendliness, layout and conversion flow, checkout effectiveness and keyword research. You’ll get a PDF document that you can take to your web development team to implement the changes and see huge results.
During my SEO reviews, I’ll review everything related to ranking high in the search engines. From on-page to keyword research and link strategies, you’ll get it all.
- Keyword research and spreadsheet
- XML sitemap review and optimization
- Technical markup & code review (H1 tags, meta descriptions & more)
- Duplicate content analysis and review
- Google Search Console setup
When dealing with pay-per-click accounts, it’s a bit like learning how to fly an airplane: there’s a thousands levers and switches. It’s up to you to know what every single one does, or you’ll likely waste hundreds of dollars on poorly optimized ads setup. From Facebook to Google AdWords and even Bing, I can review your accounts and make changes to optimize spend and return on investment.
- Google AdWords keyword and ad copy audits
- Review Facebook ad targeting
- Measure results with Google Analytics detailed reporting
- Keyword research and analysis
- Account quality score optimizations
- Goal & KPI tracking review
Website Conversion Reviews
The key to any successful website is a solid website platform to work from. With my conversion reviews, I’ll do a deep dive into exactly what makes your website drive more leads, bookings and conversions so you can rest assured you’re not wasting the traffic that’s coming to your site.
- Google analytics install review
- Goal tracking & ecommerce reporting audit
- Checkout flow measurements and recommendations
- Webpage speed audit
- Lead capture analysis and recommendations
Software & Booking Engine Recommendations
When you’re in the market for new software, websites or other back-end tools to run your vacation rental or real estate business, the choice can be overwhelming. After all, most demos seem really solid until you get in and start using the software! Don’t get stuck with poor quality software – I can make recommendations into what software will work best for your particular business and budget. I can help you with:
- Picking a new website platform
- Choosing a booking engine software
- Working with a new real estate agent platform
- Designing a website with an agency or technology partner